The People's Bank of China, China's Central Bank, has announced it will cut the amount of money that banks must keep in reserve by half a percentage point by Friday.
- Top Chinese political advisor: China to promote friendly cooperation with Sudan
- Wuhan smog raises concerns
- Ding Junhui enjoys lucky start at UK Championship
- S.Korean foreign exchange authorities to inspect currency forward position
- Qingdao's old sewers not all German engineering
- American wrestler Lee out of Olympics due to doping
- Chinese table tennis players march into fourth round
- Americans look for Ryder revenge
Abu Selmeya said that more than 14 Palestinians were injured, five of them in critical conditions, since Friday afternoon.